Wondershare TunesGo is undoubtedly one of the best alternatives to transfer music and other files from computer to iPhone. Besides transferring music, the software comes loaded with array of other features as well and below given is the list of the major ones。
• This platform or program allows you to transfer music without any kind of limitation of device because it supports several operating systems and devices.
• Wondershare TunesGo also offers a free trial for a specific number of days and the paid version is for $39.95.
• It enables you to organize your music library and it manages it for you easily without any cluttering.
• It creates a backup of all your music and other files and also restores the entire library.
• Wondershare TunesGo works on iOS and Android and supports phones, tablets and music players.
• You can also discover, download and record music using this brilliant platform.
• Makes data syncing very easy and convenient for you.
• This platform also enables you to discover and search for music from more than 1000 sites including Youtube, Pandora, SoundCloud and others.
Step 1:Open the TunesGo software on your PC.
Step 2: Connect iPhone:Now connect your iPhone or other iOS device to your PC using a cable. In successful connection your device will be visible under Device option on left side of the menu.
Step 3: Use “Add” function:Now the songs present on your PC that you wish to be transferred to your iPhone needs to be selected. Go to the folder where these songs are present and select the songs of your choice.
After the songs selection is done, these will be transferred to your iPhone and you can check the same under Music option of your iPhone on left side menu.
this is a robust program which organizes your music, videos and photos etc. it can stream your entire collection over Wifi and supports many features:
• This is an extremely easy to use platform which has a cool and stylish interface.
• It also has the capability to handle video streaming well.
• JRiver media center can also create smart playlists for your convenience.
• Good interface
• Impressive organization for movies
• No support for paid subscription
• Takes away media settings of your computer
Download link: http://www.jriver.com/
Another brilliant alternative to iTunes through which you can transfer music within computer and Apple devices is Sharepod. This platform is easy to use and needs no installation. The following are some of the features that this platform offers:
• Sharepod offers both iPhone and iTouch support and loads instantly.
• This program or alternatives to itunes is a clean and easy to use interface.
• It has the capability to manage and transfer music quickly.
• User friendly
• Free to try with limitation
Download link: https://www.getsharepod.com/buy-now/
This platform replaces iTunes and can sync many types of files between Windows/Mac and Apple devices. It is a paid platform which you can access by paying a sum of $39.99. given below is a list of the main features of this platform:
• AnyTrans helps you to restore and backup data.
• It also allows creation of music library
• It can also play iTunes playlists from old iPods.
• The program can also Convert media file formats easily.
• AnyTrans runs on both Windows and Mac.
• Works well
• Easy to use
• Reconnection issues at time
Download link: http://www.imobie.com/anytrans/
This platform basically enables you to transfer music between computer and iPod and is a paid application which works as an excellent alternative to iTunes. Given below are the main features of this platform.
• PodTrans can organize your music files and folders easily and quickly.
• It is a simple way to import and export media files between your Apple device and PC
• Through this program, you can have backup files to restore data
• Easy to use
• Intuitive iWizard
• Pop up issues
Download link: http://download.cnet.com/PodTrans-Pro/3000-18545_4-75741778.html
|Functions/Alternative||TunesGo||JRiver Media Center||SharePod||AnyTrans||PodTrans Pro|
|Supported OS||PC and MAC||Mac||Mac and Windows||PC and MAC||Mac|
|Platform||Windows and Mac,iOS and Android||Windows||Windows||Windows||Windows|
|Music Library management|
|BackUp and restoration of iTunes library|
|Multiple Device support||iOS, Android and almost
all devices(smart phone and tablets
This is a program which easily syncs all your data including notes, contacts, SMSs and music etc on your computer and iPhone and is thus a great alternative to iTunes. The following are some of the features that it supports:
• It works across Android devices as well and makes transfer possible between iPhone and Android too.
• It may not offer a good speed but is user friendly and doesn’t require iTunes to make the transfer.
Download link: http://www.syncios.com
This is yet another amazing alternative to iTunes and is absolutely free of cost. It has an interface which is very similar to iTunes but does not require you to download iTunes to use it. The following are the features that it supports:
• Lets you sync iPhone, iPod, Android music back to your computer and create a backup.
• This platform is easy to use, customizable and quick
Download link: http://www.mediamonkey.com/
This is a lightweight but powerful music player but also acts as an alternative to iTunes and that too for free of cost. This platform syncs music from iPod to computer and the following are the features that it supports:
• This program acts as an iPod manager and syncs music across iPod and computer.
• It is lightweight but very effective.
Download link: https://www.foobar2000.org
This is a multi-platform media player for windows, Linux, Unix and iOS devices and also works as an alternative to iTunes. The following are the features that it supports
• It syncs your existing music library to your Apple device and is a powerful software
• It is also a great music discovery tool
Download link: https://amarok.kde.org
This is also a very effective and free of cost alternative to iTunes which is available for Windows and it supports many features including those given below.
• It has an easy to use platform with a basic and simple interface.
• It comes with an inbuilt internet browser and extensive meta data tagging feature as well.
Download link: http://getmusicbee.com
There is absolutely no doubt about the fact that iTunes is one of the most amazing ways to buy and listen music if you are an Apple device user. Not only is this platform very sleek and stylish but also extremely intuitive and feature rich. But in many cases and situations, it becomes complicated, cumbersome and complex to use and listen to music. In such cases, Apple users are often seen looking for alternatives. Well the good news is that there are a number of paid and free alternatives to iTunes on which you can listen to music. While some promise excellent sound quality, others may be just average but more functional and simple than iTunes.
In the following part of this section, we have introduced the top 10 iTunes alternatives to play and listen to music for your reference. These programs work in an easy way and are rather easy to download. These can prove to be good options for those who may not necessarily be big fans of iTunes. The following is the list. Read on and decide which one is more likely to work in the best way for you.
This is one of the best alternatives to iTunes when it comes to playing music. This platform provides high-fidelity sound and has a cool interface. The following are the features of this platform.
• Offers a free trial for 15 days and costs $19.99 thereafter.
• Offers high quality audio and has many features like equalizer and special effects etc.
Download link: http://www.audiofile-engineering.com/fidelia/
If you are looking for a music player which supports more formats than iTunes than this is a good option and supports the following given features:
• Has a small and cool interface which is easy to use.
• Supports FLAC and OGG which are formats that iTunes does not support.
• Has a clean design.
Download link: http://coppertino.com/?src=vox_original
This is an OS X app which too works as a good alternative to iTunes. It allows you to view your iTunes library via album covers with a priority on visual layout. It supports many features and some of them are:
• Has a smooth and streamlined layout.
• Is a good and high quality music player.
Download link: http://getsonora.com
This is another simple media player for Mac and PC users which has an interface similar to iTunes and allows you to sync your libraries as well.
• Available for Android devices as well.
• It syncs libraries between your devices via a Wifi connection.
Download link: https://www.doubletwist.com/desktop
This is yet another alternative to iTunes which syncs all your online accounts into one streamlined app. It is available not just for Windows but also for Mac and other Operating systems.
• It integrates music from various platforms like Soundcloud, Last.fm and many others.
• It is easy to use and has a beautiful interface.
Download link: http://www.tomahawk-player.org
This is an OS X app which has a similar layout to iTunes. The following are some of the features that it supports.
• It plays music in high quality
• Is free for the first 30 days and then one has to pay an amount of $19.95 to use it thereafter.
Download link: http://swinsian.com
This is an OS X app which mimics iTunes and plays tracks just like it does. This program is easy to use and a great alternative for those who do not like iTunes playback. The following are some of the features that it supports.
• The app sorts by album, artists, playlists and podcasts.
• You can easily play music, videos and other things on this platform.
• It offers a free trial of 20 days and then you need to pay $14.99 thereafter.
Download link: http://vinylsapp.com/
This is a lightweight media player with a unique interface and acts as an alternative to iTunes to play music. It supports both Mac and iOS.
• It detects and imports your iTunes library and supports social media connecting as well.
• It can playback music in high music quality.
Download link: http://ecoute.en.softonic.com/mac
This is a cross platform which acts like an alternative to iTunes. It has a native music player built-in which enables you to enjoy music.
• It is a free platform which you can enjoy on Mac and Windows.
• It supports drag and drop features and many other amazing specs.
Download link: http://www.imobie.com/podtrans
CopyTrans manager is a free alternative to iTunes to play music and also transfer data. The following are some of the features that it supports:
• Eliminates need for iTunes to play music.
• This platform is available for Windows but no Mac version is available till now.
• This is a free app.
Download link: http://www.copytrans.net/copytransmanager.php
iTunes is one of the most popular and versatile platforms in the world. Not only is this a great way for Apple users to transfer and sync files but also for listening to music. But one of the most important functions that iTunes fulfils is that of cleaning your system, managing the files and creating a back and recovery of the data on your iPhone, iPad and iPod. But due to its complex interface and process, a lot of people avoid using it or keep looking for alternatives to help them clean, organize and recover their files.
The good news is that there are plenty of platforms out there which can work as substitutes or alternatives to iTunes and even eliminate its need as far as organization and recovery is concerned. While some of these platforms are free of cost, others may be paid but they do fulfill the function they are meant to. And the best thing is that they are relatively easier to use and have simple interfaces. The following given part of the article shall throw light on some of the top such alternatives.
Wondershare Dr. fone is the world’s first iPhone and iPad data recovery software which not only helps you recover deleted contacts and messages but also photos, notes and other data. You can either try this platform for free or can buy it to utilize and use all its features. The following are some of the best features of this platform.
Download link: http://www.copytrans.net/copytransmanager.php
How to clean using Dr. Fone Step 1: Choose recovery mode:The first step that you need to follow to recover your data using this platform is to choose the mode of recovery that you prefer. You can either choose to recover from iOS Device, recover from iTunes Backup File, or Recover from iCloud Backup File. Step 2: Scan for lost or deleted data: The next step is to scan for lost or deleted file or data. If you have selected "Recover from iOS Device", you should connect your iOS device with the computer and then scan for the lost or deleted data. If you have selected "Recover from iTunes Backup File", in that case you will be given the option to download the iTunes backup file from your computer and extract it for your important data. In case you have selected "Recover from iCloud Backup File", then you will need to sign in with your iCloud account to download iCloud backup file. Step 3: recover:Now, all your data will be sorted into categories and displayed in the next window. You can click the file type provided in the left sidebar to preview the data. After that, you can check the wanted ones and click "Recover" recover the data either to your iOS device or computer.
• The process that you are required to recover data through Dr. fone is very easy and consists of just a 3 step process.
• Dr. fone supports not only Apple devices but also Android devices and is compatible with even older versions of these devices.
• This platform helps you recover whatsapp chats, calendar, call history, notes, messages, contacts, reminders, safari bookmarks and even Facebook messenger chats.
• It gives you the option to select the things that you would like to recover and is hence flexible and customizable.
• You can recover data from iCloud backup, iTunes backup and even iOS device using this platform.
This is one of the best iTunes alternatives which can help you clean, backup and restore iPhone, iPad and iPod. This platform keeps these devices clutter free and clean and makes sure that the devices remain protected and private data remains private. The following are some of the features that it supports:
• Gives a risk free iOS cleaning and optimization solution.
• Integrates over 20 analyzing technologies and gets rid of over 30 types of junks
• Boosts up iPhone/iPad/iPod speed and performance by clearing unwanted files.
• Also has the capability of creating backup and restoring your Apple devices.
Download link: http://www.imobie.com/phoneclean/
This is a free of cost tool which can prove to be of great help for those who own Apple devices. This tool creates a backup of your files including photos, messages, videos, contacts, calendar, call history and many others. The following are some of the features that it supports:
• supports many kinds of features and file types which it backs up and restores.
• It comes with a 30 day money back guarantee
• 100% clean and safe.
• Also makes up data recovery on your Apple device possible.
Download link: http://www.itunesextractor.com/
This is an iOS content management tool which not only deletes unwanted files and cleans up your phone but also manages its content efficiently. The following is a list of some features that it supports:
• Has an intuitive user interface.
• Manages more than 20 kinds of iOS contents like photos, videos, movies, text messages and many others.
• Creates backup and thus also restores your device easily.
Download link: http://www.imobie.com/anytrans
This is one of the best online tools for recovery of your lost data of Apple devices. It helps you recover lost messages and other files and content. The following is a list of the features that it supports:
• It makes for an excellent iTunes alternative and gets back deleted or lost data.
• It is easy to use and has a user friendly and intuitive interface.
• Keeps a backup of all your files.
Download link: http://www.imobie.com/phonerescue
related:alternative to itunes for iphone